ATLANTA, May 26, 2004 -- Silverpop, a leading provider of comprehensive e-mail marketing solutions, announced today the general availability of Silverpop Marketer 5.0 ? the latest version of its advanced web-based e-mail marketing product. Among the new features are in-depth delivery and recipient reporting, ability to drill down to reporting based on the recipient?s ISP or inbox provider, detailed administration controls, dynamic content and more.
Because of the continuous momentum and growth of e-mail, marketers are increasingly seeking a product that is not only cost effective, but that is backed by solid technology, industry expertise and developed with a strong sense of what lies ahead for the medium. Silverpop continues to update and enhance its product to bring marketers the best features and capabilities in the industry. With Marketer 5.0, marketers will have the ability to more precisely manage, test and track e-mail marketing initiatives while maintaining corporate policies and compliance with legislation governing the use of e-mail.
New and enhanced capabilities in Marketer 5.0 include:
- Top Domains Reporting: Users can view domain-specific performance or delivery data for any mailing and can break down a mailing?s statistics for the top domains. This near-real-time report gives marketers an unprecedented view into precisely how their messages are being delivered to major ISPs and large corporate recipients.
- Click-through Performance Reporting: This report, exclusive to Silverpop, gives marketers a visual representation of click-though performance for every e-mail sent. Color-coded performance data is superimposed on an image of the actual e-mail creative to indicate which links performed best relative to the overall mailing.
- Multiple Mailings Comparison: Users are able to aggregate, compare and view results across multiple mailings.
- Enhanced Dynamic Content: Marketers can deeply customize each message, matching specific offers, articles, images and other content to individual recipients within a single campaign. Content is matched to recipients based on information such as demographics, past mailing behavior and recipient preferences.
- Detailed Administration Controls: Organizations have complete control over the actions of their users. Marketer 5.0 lets customers control which users can send, manage lists and view individual reports. Also, administration settings give agencies control over how each client accesses and interacts with reports.
- Configurable Bounce Management: Each user organization can configure and define bounce rules to place parameters on the number of bounce attempts and how lists are cleansed.
The Marketer 5.0 product continues Silverpop?s tradition of flexibility, advanced features and ease of use. It remains one of the few products in the marketplace that can be used as an ASP or installed directly in a customer?s data center.
Other new features include:
- Automatic Global Suppression
- Advanced Testing for Mailings
- Subscriber Lifecycle Reporting
- Integration with Silverpop?s Custom Reporting Engine
"E-mail marketing is about establishing and maintaining relationships with customers," said Bill Nussey, CEO of Silverpop. "This release brings marketers even more sophisticated tools to effectively enhance those relationships through advanced creation, delivery and tracking. We believe this new product achieves the highest combination of usability, flexibility and power that has been seen our industry to date. As a leader in e-mail marketing, we continue to strive toward keeping our customers at the forefront of industry best practices and capabilities."
Silverpop is a leading provider of permission-based e-mail marketing solutions, strategy and services. Ranked in the Top 5 of all e-mail marketing vendors by Jupiter Research in 2003, Silverpop helps marketers cultivate and maintain long-term strategic relationships with customers and partners by maximizing the potential of e-mail as a relationship tool. Its flexible service model allows marketers to choose from full service, ASP or install, and easily move between the three, making it an ideal solution for marketers at any stage of using e-mail. Silverpop provides e-mail marketing to industry leading companies including The Bombay Company, Weather.com and more.